Pre-Class COVID Check
Thank you for helping to keep your class community safe and healthy by reviewing this health checklist before every live session. Each week, before child(ren) and grown up(s) from your household or pod attend our program in person, you must be able to answer “no” to the following two questions.
Please note that attending class also indicates your willingness to abide by our approach to health and safety and that everyone who plans to attend meets the criteria to attend that day.
1. Does anyone who plans to attend class have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19?
- Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher), chills, or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Sore throat, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when in combination with other symptoms
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms
2. Has anyone who is planning to attend class recently been in “close contact” with anyone who has COVID-19? The CDC defines “close contact” as being closer than 6 feet away from an individual who tests positive for COVID-19 for at least fifteen minutes in a 24 hour period. An infected person can spread SARS-CoV-2 starting from 2 days before they have any symptoms (or, for asymptomatic people, 2 days before the positive test collection date), until they meet the criteria for ending isolation.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO EITHER OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS YOU MUST REMAIN HOME FROM CLASS, AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
Please let us know if you will not be attending class. We also strongly suggest that you consult with your physician to get proper medical support and care and to identify when it is safe to resume group, in-person activities.
This checklist was recommended by Tinkergarten, Inc.